If your dog tests positive for internal parasites, your vet may prescribe Safe-Guard (fenbendazole) Canine 2 gm to treat and control those parasites. This product is effective against the four major types of parasites in dogs, including roundworms, hookworms, whipworms and taenia tapeworms. It’s easy to feed—just mix the powder into your dog’s food and make sure that your pup eats the full dose. You’ll need to repeat the dose for three days in a row. This deworming medication is considered safe for use in all dogs ages six weeks and older, including pregnant dogs.Key Benefits
- Deworming powder is effective against roundworms, hookworms, whipworms and taenia tapeworms.
- Safe for use in all dogs ages 6 weeks and older, including pregnant dogs.
- Powdered dewormer is easy to mix into your dog’s food.
- Designed to be fed for 3 days in a row.
- Supports a healthy, happy dog.
PrecautionsConsult your veterinarian for assistance in the diagnosis, treatment and control of parasites. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
There are no reviews yet.